Exceptional value, no quality shortcuts. The PROMAX 180 electronic welding helmet is designed for occasional MIG & Stick Welding. Controls include Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity & Delay Adjustments. Designed & built to same demanding standard as our higher-end models. Comfortable, very lightweight & superior optics. Click on ‘More Info’ for a full list of features.
- Exceptional value
- Light weight & comfortable
- Magnification lens holder
- Functions: Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity & Delay Adjustments
- Ultra clear vision – Optical rating 1/1/1/2
- Viewing area: 96 x 39mm
- ‘Hinge & Lock’ Lens Retainer System = Easy cover lens replacement, Seals tightly against spatter to prevent damage to electronic lens
- Magnification lens holder – takes standard magnification lenses
- ‘Full Laminate’ Lens Construction: Each layer in the electronic lens assembly is firmly laminated for superior optical quality and long service life. This is in contrast to cheaper lenses which are simply glued on the edge and, over time, are prone to contamination and failure.
- Lightweight, Durable and Shock Resistant shell
- Warranty: 1 year / 12 months (on auto-darkening lens)
- Auto-on & Auto-off = No buttons to press, Hassle-Free operation
- Ideal for Occasional MIG & Stick Welding