Wooden coverings optimally support sheet material and workpieces at all times and enable precise machining. What is special about it: Even boards up to 3100 x 2150 mm in size can be held by a single person without difficulty or additional assistance. Moreover, for even more comfortable working conditions, the bench can be adjusted up to 90 cm to the required working height and, in combination with the portable circular saw and guide rail, turns into the mobile panel saw.
- Cutting and machining of sheet materials and workpieces at workshops and construction sites
- Suitable for use as a work bench for workshops and assembly when glueing (e.g. block frame designs and body elements)
- In conjunction with the portable circular saw and guide rail, turns into a mobile panel saw
- Safe work: Contact surface with wooden coverings securely supports sheet material and workpieces at all times.
- Can be operated by one person: For sheet material up to 3100 x 2150 mm. The bench can be tilted further so that the board can be held even more easily.
- Height adjustment: For ergonomic work which minimises stress on your back, even when working with the largest sheet material and workpieces.
- Mobile and compact: The saw table is equipped with robust rollers and can be folded for transportation.
- Variable contact surface: With replaceable wooden coverings for sheet materials, regardless of whether they are large or small.
- Mobile panel saw: In conjunction with the portable circular saw and guide rail, the saw table and work bench turn into a mobile panel saw.
- Table Height – Legs Folded Away (mm): 1150 x 250 x 700 mm
- Load Capacity (kg): 150.00 kg
Weight (kg): 34.00 kg
- Min. contact surface: 1100 x 1050 mm
- Max. contact surface: 1800 x 2100 mm
- Height adjustable: 700 – 900 mm
- Max. workpiece dimensions (with tilting function): 3100 x 2150 mm
- Fitted wooden coverings
- Four extension pipes with wooden coverings