2 Speed Heat Gun ideal for stripping paint (use a scraper in hand), heat shrinking tubing, bending plastic pipes, drying materials, welding plastics, breaking down glues and adhesives etc.
Heat guns should be held at an angle of approximately 45 degrees from the work and never kept in one place for more than a few seconds. As the paint begins to bubble under the heat then move the gun and strip the paint with a scraper.
Safety Considerations when using heat gun:
- Turn off the Heat Gun before putting it down
- Do not use to strip lead paints
- Do not insert any thing into the gun when working
- Do not touch the end of the gun where hot air comes out
- Allow the gun to cool before storing
- Do not use the heat gun near anything that is flammable.