For the ultimate in accuracy and versatility, the new IMEX 99DG laser level offers everything that the contractor and tradesman needs in a rotating laser level. The auto dial in grade, allows for a % or slope to be dialled in using the simple remote keypad for fast setup and total job control. Combined with this is the rugged construction and high-visibility casing giving extra water and dust proofing for all site conditions. A fully enclosed laser diode with a full 600m diameter range makes the 99DG the perfect all-rounder for all construction tasks. It can be easily combined with a machine control receiver for use with dozers, scrapers, bobcats or graders.
IMEX 99DG Rotating Laser Features:
- Self Leveling: Fast and accurate set up time. Resets itself if unit is bumped or moved.
- 600 Metre dia Range: Long distance range with standard detector provided.
- Grade slope to 10%: Auto dial in grade seting for slopes in x and y directions simutaneously for true grade control. Ideal for pipe layout or concrete slab falls or earthworks.
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5mm in 30 metres for excellent results every time
- Remote Control Panel: Allows grade or other functions to be carried out up to 20m away from the instrument.
- Hi-Visability Case: Unique imex feature, easy to see on the busiest construction site, minimises the risk of the unit being bumped, incresing safety and accuracy.
- Re-Chargeable Battery: Approx. 20 hours working time between charging.
- Plumb Spot: Top and bottom plumb spot beam to assist in set ups over a point.
- Horizontal/ Vertical: Dual function, instrument works in horizontal plane or vertical plane when turned on it’s side.
- Scan Mode: Allows for part beam rotation in selected working environments.