The dust extractor for the PLANEX long-reach for PLANEX and PLANEX Easy.
- Ideal for use on plasterboard
- 36L container capacity is perfectly designed for the extreme material removal rates of the PLANEX long-reach sander
- The dust extractor for the PLANEX long-reach and PLANEX Easy Long Reach Sander
- With a kink-resistant hose, and ComfortClean closing slide fitted as standard for even more effective filter cleaning
- Plaster and fine dust extraction
- Automatic operation with power and air tools
- Wet and dry extraction
Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)
- Test report: EVA Respirable Crystalline Silica and Total Respirable Dust Exposures Report
- Test report: ESP Airborne Occupational Exposure Report
- Download Manual Here
- Download Brochure Here