Machine compatible – Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
Guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction, extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work on-site or in the workshop
- Maximum utilisation – The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
High suction power – Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
Compact and lightweight
Bluetooth® technology – Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth® module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth® battery pack is switched on.
Quick attachment – Tool and accessory systainers and Festool’s Work Centre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
Safe storage – The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.
- Antistatic Function – Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
- AUTOCLEAN – AUTOCLEAN automatic main filter cleaning system with infinitely adjustable cleaning intervals.
- CLEANTEC Connection System -Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- Electronic – Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
- FlowDetect – Health protection flow sensor which monitors a minimum air speed of 20m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below that value.
- Smooth Sleeve Hose – With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly