Table Saw Set CS 50 EB-SET AUS 240V 5612030 by Festool
The PRECISIO CS 50 is the perfect solution for cross and rip cuts in applications involving interior fitting, furniture assembly and exhibition stand construction. Its light weight and folding legs make it easy to transport and set up in seconds. With its 180° swivelling mitre guide and huge 304mm cutting path, the trimming saw is easily controlled via a multifunction handle and easily adjustable control elements. The moving splinterguard minimises splintering on both sides of the blade, and when used with a Festool Dust Extractor dust is efficiently removed thanks to the integrated extraction port. The saw is covered by Festool’s comprehensive 3-year warranty.
- Easy as
- The impressive cutting path of 304 mm on the CS 50 means you can easily trim boards up to 300 mm wide and up to 200 mm wide at 45°. The surrounding V-groove also allows for easy extension table attachment.
- Always a firm grip
- All important control elements are located on the multifunction handle to avoid awkward hand positions when cross-cutting. Simply switch on the machine, preselect the cutting speed, draw the saw blade through and switch off.
- Straight to the correct angle
- A major plus point of the CS 50 is that you can produce accurate, straight angled cuts without measuring or calculating. Easily accessible control elements help you set cutting angles and cutting depths quickly and without fuss.
- Protection on both sides
- The moving splinterguard minimises splintering on both sides of the blade for minimal rework and maximum cut quality. Splinterguards are easily replaceable, simply attach, bed in and start sawing.
- Quick adaption
- Festool’s FastFix blade changing system allows you to quickly adapt your saw to the working material. The correct blade is fitted in an instant without the need for any tools. This extends the life of your blades by ensuring they are used on the correct material.
- Mobile or Stationary
- A host of system accessories allow you to upgrade the CS 50 to a complete sawing station with minimal effort. Even cross cutting sections up to 803 mm on both the floor and set version posts no problem.
- Cross cuts up to 300 mm wide, or 200 mm wide at 45°
- Rip cuts up to a depth of 52 mm
- One site exhibition stand construction
- Interior fitting
- Furniture assembly
Strengths And Benefits:-
- Multifunction handle for easy control of all vital functions
- Easily adjustable for bevel cuts between -2° – 47°
- Moving splinterguard for splinter free cuts both sides of the blade
- Surrounding V groove for clip on attachment of extensions
- Tool-free saw blade changes thanks to FastFix system
- Power consumption : 1200 W
- No-load speed : 1,600 – 4,200 min–¹
- Saw blade diameter : 190 mm
- Cutting height 45°/90° : 0-37 / 0-52 mm
- Table dimensions : 585 x 400 mm
- Working height/with legs : 316 / 900 mm
- Connection Ø d/e : 27 / 36 mm
- Universal saw blade HW W32
- Sliding table
- Extension table
- Rip fence
- Mitre guide
- Foldaway legs
- 3 Splinterguards
- Dust extraction hose set with Y-piece
- Push stick
- Operating tool