3.6L Contact Adhesive VT-328 V-Tech
This product is suitable for bonding ABS edging to board etc.
A premium quality solvent-based synthetic rubber resin adhesive formulated to bond a variety of common materials. It’s easy-to-use with longer tack time and offers superior bonding strength. Ideal for bonding of formica, rubber, cork, leather, fiberglass, polyurethane foam, EVA to wood, metal or concrete. It is also suitable for carpet installation.
- High Performance
- Isocyanate & Silicone Free
- Primerless Bonding
- Appearance: Light brown liquid
- Odour: Aromatic odour
- Specific Gravity: 0.85 ± 0.03
- Viscosity at 25°C: (Brookfield LVDV, sp 3, 10 rpm) 2000 – 4000cps
- Solid: 21 – 23%
- Application Temperature: -10°C TO 40°C
- Service Temperature: -10°C TO 60°C
- Shelf Life: 12 months
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil or water.
2. Stir adhesive before use.
3. Apply the adhesive to both surfaces to be bonded with a dry, clean brush or scraper to give a uniform coating.
4. Allow the solvents to evaporate until the adhesive film is “tacky”. It will take between 10 to 20 minutes depending upon surface porosity and weather condition.
5. Position the coated surfaces accurately before assemble them. Apply even pressure to consolidate the bond.