- Lighter & Cooler than Full Leather, with Leather Sleeves for Heavy Duty Protection where it is most needed
- Designed & Manufactured with Careful Attention To Detail
- Includes Practical Features; Like Pockets, Pen Holders, and Satin-Lined Shoulders for Easier Wear/Removal
- Riveted Stress Points & Double-Stitched with Kevlar = Longer Garment Life In Tough Conditions
- 100% Cotton Specially Treated for Flame-Resistance: Durable and More Comfortable than Cotton/Polyester Material
- Leather Sleeves made from Top Quality Cowhide Sourced from America & Italy. Remains Supple & Durable for Longer.
- Double-Stitched with Kevlar Heat-Resistant Thread with Rivets at Pressure-Points (eg: Cuffs) to Prevent Seam Failure
- Opening: Wide Hook & Loop Style Strip for Long Lasting, Firm Closure. No Studs to Tear Off.
- Pen Pocket on Both Arms: Handy Spot for Markers, Scribers, Small Rules, etc
- Large Pocket on Both Sides with Hook & Loop Style Closure: Keep Tools & Parts within Reach, Flap Prevents Debris Entering Pocket
- Satin-Lined Shoulders and Arms allow garment to easily slide on and off
- For Protection During Welding, Cutting & Grinding
- Used by Professional Welders, Workshop Supervisors & Assistants, Students
- Approx’ Chest circumference in cm:
- M=121 / L=127 / XL=137 / 2XL=147 / 3XL=157
- QUESTION: Is it possible to wash this PROMAX BLUE FR Jacket with Leather Sleeves? ANSWER: Because of the leather sleeves, this jacket cannot be washed with water & should be dry-cleaned only. We recommend that you consult your dry cleaner for further advice.