260mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw Kapex KS120R by Festool, Manufactured in Germany
The KAPEX Sliding Compound Mitre Saw is a true example of Festool’s innovation. It’s unique design allows maximum cutting capacity of the 10 inch saw blade, enabling you to cut 120 mm high skirting boards at their finished angle. Dual line laser beams clearly mark the exact width of the cut for positioning the work piece from the left or right. The variable width, expandable side fences provide secure and precise support even for long workpieces by increasing the surface area. Fine adjustments give millimetre precision for angle and bevel cuts and the twin sliding rails ensure smooth guidance of the saw blade for the perfect cut. The compact design means no space is required behind the saw, allowing you to work easily in restricted spaces.
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 mm x 88 mm
- Cutting framing timber and beams up to 88 mm thick
- Cutting strip material to fit
- Cutting crown moulding up to 168 mm at finished angle
- Cutting plastic and steel cable ducts
- Trimming aluminium and other non ferous metal profiles
- Special Cutting Position: Innovative design maximises the cutting capacity of the 10 inch saw blade so you can cut 120 mm high skirting boards, crown moulding at their finished angle. The smart bevel makes it easy to transfer angles from the wall directly to the saw.
- Fine Adjustments: The KAPEX cuts bevels up to 47 degrees on either side and mitres up to 50 degrees to the left and 60 degrees to the right. The convenient bevel lock and fine bevel adjustment feature make it easy to cut precise bevel angles.
- Compact and Mobile: Compact, lightweight design for easy transport and use in small areas, enhanced mobility with the mobile work stand.
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Power Source: Corded
- Power consumption: 1600W
- No-load speed: 1,400 rpm – 3,400 rpm
- Power Lead Type: Fixed Lead
- Saw blade diameter: 260 mm
- Inclination Angle: 47° / 47°
- Mitre Angle: 50° / 60°
- Cutting capacity at 90°: 305 x 88 mm
- Cutting depth at 45°/90°: 215 x 88 mm
- Cutting Depth 90°/90°: 60 mm x 120 mm
- Cutting Depth 45°/45° Left: 215 mm x 40 mm
- Crown Moulding Mitre Cut at 45°: 168 mm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 713 x 500 x 470 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter: 27 mm / 36 mm
- Tool Weight: 23.1 kg
- KS 120 R Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
- Smart Bevel
- Universal Saw Blade HW W60
- Work piece clamp
- Tool Manual
3 Year Comprehensive Manufacturer’s Warranty