200mm 1600W Sword Saw 201483 by Festool
The SSU 200 Sword Saw cuts all standard materials used in the timber construction industry from wood to hard insulating materials, providing precision cuts up to 200 mm deep with ease. The FastFix interface allows you to change or tension the chain in no time, without tools. A variety of chains are available for different applications including a universal chain which is ideal for rip and cross cuts, a longitudinal chain which is perfect for rip cuts and an ISO chain for cutting both flexible and compression resistant insulation materials. The SSU 200 is lightweight, weighing in at only 6.5 kg and has an ergonomically designed grip which makes it easy to handle. Pair your SSU 200 with a Festool Dust Extractor and chips and dust will be removed immediately for a clear view of the cut and reduced clean up time.
- SSU 200 200 mm Sword Saw
- Universal Chain
- Chain Oil 250ml
- SYS 5 T-LOC Systainer
- Tool Manual
- Electronic Dynamic Run Down Brake: The saw chain is immobilised the instant the speed regulator is released.
- Electronic Monitoring: Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
- Electronic Overload Protection: Protects the motor with blocking tool.
- Guide System: Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and routers.
- MMC Digital Electronics: Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
- Plus Systainer: Plus versions of power tools come in systainer storage containers.
- Starting Current Limiter: Simple start for house hold fuses.
- Standard Connection: Built in connector for dust extraction.