Ergonomic inline design lets you dig and drill more comfortably. The K-Hex Demolition Hammer delivers 20J of blow energy and 975-1,950 BPM. It’s ideal for breaking concrete or asphalt, bushing, driving ground rods, scraping floors, digging and tamping. The inline design offers more comfortable operation, and the soft-grip side handle can be attached to the rear switch handle to minimise bending. Milwaukee’s unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimising vibration. This robust demolition hammer features a service-reminder light and easy access for maintenance. It uses standard K-Hex hammer iron, and comes with two auxiliary handles and a carrying case.
- 20J blow energy for best in class breaking performance.
- 1600W motor – best in class with plenty in reserve for the toughest applications.
- Ideal for usage with generators.
- DIGITRONIC®-fullwave electronics for precise power adjustment to application.
- 2 handles – all with AVS (Anti-Vibration-System) and soft grip for comfortable and less tiring use.
- Variable-speed Trigger: Provides maximum control.
- Automatic lubrication system for longer life time.