Ideal for fast accurate engraving, routing, cutting and panel processing in PVC, Chipboard, MDF ABS board, Acrylic, Chevron and other non-ferrous materials. The machine itself requires a single phase connection to run. In the event that the dry vacuum is required, you need an extra power outlet with a 3 phase connection.
- Stepper Motor and Yako Drivers
- Max. Working Speed: 20,000mm/min.
- Max. Travel Speed: 32,000mm/min.
- Control System: Mach3 Control System with ground cable on control cabinet
- Inverter: Fuelling Frequency Inverter, Tool Calibration and Manual Oil Lubrication
- Dry Vacuum Pump
- 4 x Separate Vacuum Zones
- Pump: 5.5Kw Dry Vacuum Pump (3 Phase)
- Frame: Thickened Steel Gantry with Welded Square Tube Steel Frame (600 Deg Heated)
- X,Y,Z Structure: Helical Rack and Pinion Drive, Hiwin Square Rail, Taiwan TBI Ballscrew on Z Axis
- Lubrication System: Manual
- Collets Included: 1/2″, 1/4″, 1/8″, 8mm