Beyond Tools Massive Clearance / Deleted product line sale is on this Saturday 15th 7:30-4pm. Kincrome Scratch Dent Toolboxes & Truck Boxes up to 50% off RRP – 8 Drawer Tool Chest RRP $658 now $350. Clearance / Deleted / Shop soiled Handtools, Powertools, Mechanical tools slashed to go!
SCRATCH N DENT is available in store only.
Shop our DELETED + CLEARANCE LINES NOW:-
Okay so we stock so many different products of Power Tools, ranging from high end professional trade for industry use like Makita, Miluwakee, Dewalt, Festool, Hitachi, Bosch, Metabo, Virutex, to every day DIY handyman home-users like MT Series by Makita. But one thing our customers love to know is the difference, benefits, and features of every different brand we stock.
So, we went out to find a few comparison blog posts comparing different branded Hammer Drills plus have put our own ‘opinion’ to the test.
**Please note: We are an Australian based company so these blogs are catered to target the Australian market. And, that all the pictures may not portray the product code.
1. M18 ONEPD-o Hammer Drill / Driver 13mm (1/2″) by Milwaukee is their latest innovative technology that allows your power tool to sync up to the Milwaukee APP (pre downloaded) which allows the user to activate and drive different settings. Plus it has a Find my Tool GPS hooked up too it! How sweet is that.
2. Festool 18v T18 Cordless Bare Drill / Driver Basic 564605 – You can’t go wrong with having one of these bad boys in your workshop. We couldn’t speak of Festool more highly – it is a perfect tool for a professional trade or for those extreme home-hobbiests. The tool is compact, lightweight and perfectly balanced. Optimum lighting with built in LED lights so you can keep working in dark corners. It’s a YES from us! PLUS we are premium dealers for Festool, so why not shoponline or pop INSTORE www.beyondtools.com
3. Dewalt 18v XR li-Ion DCD985N-XE Bare hammer drill – this is the 3 speed beast which is the latest generation featuring the NEW XR Li-Ion battery technology. This product has 22 positions adjustable controls for optimised precision’s when drilling screws. Can’t go wrong with having a bit of YELLOW to brighten your tool box.
4. Makita 18v DHP480Z Brushless Hammer Drill Driver – Who said you can never have enough Makita in your life? NO ONE EVER… The high performance brushless DC motor produces more work amount on a single battery charge while also being durable against long continuous operations. It’s apparently the best possible ergonomic handle for driving / drilling applications. Give it a go ya’ll 😉
5. Bosch 18v Brushless Cordless Drill / Driver GSR 18v-EC by Bosch is too a fantastic brand! These powertools are built in with a 2-speed gearbox and flexible power system.
Love the Beyond Tools Family.
‘Our Tools for all Trades Christmas Sale’ 1st December, 2016
Bosch Redemptions – Items Purchased until 30th September 2016
Milwaukee Redemptions – Items Purchased 18th July 2016 – 30th September 2016
Products must be purchased in the promotional period 18/07/2016 to 30/09/2016 from an approved Milwaukee dealer. All redemption offers must be received by close of business 15/10/2016. Only one redemption per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Milwaukee Redemptions – Items Purchased 1st February 2016 – 31st March 2016
Products must be purchased in the promotional period 01/02/2016 to 31/03/2016 from an approved Milwaukee dealer. All redemption offers must be received by close of business 13/04/2016.
Only one redemption per transaction
Please see our team in store pricing.
Beyond Tools supplier invoice cost including GST (rounded up to nearest $1) on Bosch, Dewalt, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee. Excludes Festool and Virutex.
Excludes online pricing and laybys. Sorry we cannot Mix and Match Kit Buys. COD only.
Surcharge of 1.5% applies to all NON-CASH purchases. Errors and omissions excepted. Actual products may vary from images.
Offers pictured above are separate offers to the Powertool Cost + $2 Sale.
Products must be purchased in the promotional period 01/10/2015 to 31/1/2016 from an approved Dewalt dealer.
Festool Redemptions – Apprentice – Items Purchased in November & December 2015
Get $50 cashback for spending $500+ and $150 for every $1000 spent.
Terms + Conditions:- http://www.festool.com.au/apprentice
Gearwrench ‘Summer Saver Tool Sale’ Catalogue
Sale ends 31st December, 2015