3D Idea Builder / Printer by Dremel
The earliest 3D printing technologies, visible in the late 1980’s, have come a long way. 3D printing is commonly referred to as “additive manufacturing”, where an object is created by laying down successive layers of material until complete. Think of each layer as a thinly sliced cross-section of the final object.
The Dremel 3D Idea Builder utilizes a specific technology called Fused Filament Fabrication. In this process, the printhead or “extruder” heats or “melts” a spool-fed filament so that it can be easily laid down. This heated filament then quickly cools and hardens so that the next layer can be applied.
3D printing allows you to quickly turn your ideas into tangible objects.
- Transform a visual or mental image into three dimensional form that you can physically touch
- Print your ideas right at your desktop, in your home or classroom
- Watch your creation build within minutes
3D printing opens up a new world of creative possibility and self-expression. With 3D printing, you have the ability to design something uniquely your own through endless personalization and customization opportunities.
- Express yourself creatively – if you can dream it, you can make it
- Bring your ideas to life, from making creative objects to one-of-a-kind prototypes
- Personalise or customise just about anything you desire
3D printing is an exciting technology that fosters an entirely new learning experience.
- Design, model and build in ways never before possible
- Learn through invention with hands-on activities
- Explore with your family and exchange ideas
•Extruder: Single extrusion
•Extruder temperature: Up to 230°C /397°F
•Operating Interface: 3.5” full color IPS touch screen
•Maximum Build Volume: 230mm x 150mm x 140mm
•Layer Thickness: 4 mil | 0.004 inches 100 microns | 0.10 mm
•SD Card: Up to 32GB in size /3D20 will not work with SD cards larger than 32GB
•Internal Storage: 4GB
•Weight: 8.845kg (without Spool)
•Dremel 3D20 comes with complimentary software. This application converts your 3D digital files into buildable model files. (Software runs on Windows + MAC OS X)
•Power: 120V, 60Hz, 1.2A
•A PC with the below minimum requirements will be required to run the Dremel® Software
Processor: Multi-core processor – 2GHz or faster per core
System RAM: 2 GB
Screen Resolution: 1024×768
Video Graphics Card to support OpenGL 2.1 or later
•Dry Workdspace Environment
Room Temperature: 16-29 ° C
White, Black, Orange, Blue, Purple, Green, Silver, Gold, Translucent
Check out loads of free printing models here:- https://3dprinter.dremel.com/3d-printing-models
Full 12Month Manufacturer Warranty (non-commercial use) + 60 Days Warranty (commercial use)